TwitterBerry is mobile client for posting updates to Twitter. It works over the data network, so you don’t need to use SMS.
See what’s new in the Changelog
Questions? Check the FAQ
- BlackBerry OS 4.1.0+ (BlackBerry OS 4.2+ for TwitPic support)
- BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service (BIS-B or BIBS) OR a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) OR a direct TCP data connection
- BlackBerry Storm
- BlackBerry Bold
- BlackBerry Curve 8900
- BlackBerry Curve (8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8350i) Series
- BlackBerry 8800 Series
- BlackBerry Pearl (8100, 8110, 8120, 8130) Series
- BlackBerry Pearl Flip (8220)
- BlackBerry 8700 Series
- BlackBerry 7130 Series
- BlackBerry 7100 Series
- BlackBerry 7200 Series
- BlackBerry 7520
We offer no warranty and cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to your BlackBerry as a result of installing this software.
If you must use desktop installation, unzip the file, then open up the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and install the TwitterBerry files you unzipped as a new application for your BlackBerry. You may have to reset your BlackBerry by pulling out the battery after downloading the theme in order for it to appear in your theme list. Or read our How to Reset Your BlackBerry Without Removing The Battery Article.
NOTE: The version of Desktop Manager that some carriers are shipping (namely Verizon) does not match the operating system version on the BlackBerry, making the desktop software think there’s nothing compatible.
- Desktop Installation
- Sorry, currently not available
- Over-The-Air Installation
- Download TwitterBerry from your BlackBerry.
TwitterBerry for BlackBerry OTA (unknown, 3,167 hits)
Follow Us On Twitter!