How to Install Themes With The BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software
We get a ton of folks wondering how to install or download a Blackberry Theme onto their phones so we’ve decided to write a little step by step guide just for that.
Installing a theme on your Blackberry via a computer (Desktop Manager Download)
- Download your desired theme. Themes are usually placed within ZIP packages, so unzip the files anywhere on your PC whenever they are downloaded. (Make sure the theme is made for your OS version)
- Connect your Blackberry via USB and run Desktop Manager and Hit “Application Loader.”
- Press next until you reach the Device Application Selector dialog. Hit the “Add” button, and navigate to your extracted theme file.
- Finish the installation process by pressing next/ok. Your BlackBerry should restart.
- Go to Options > Themes on your BB to activate theme.
Error: “No additional applications designed for your device were found”
Solution: Download the latest Desktop Manager Software. If available, download and install your carriers latest BlackBerry OS (Handheld Device Operating System).