We just got word in that Viigo has released there much awaited Tango 8 application (Build 3.0.856) and now has native support for the BlackBerry Storm. Official statement from Viigo and feature details after the jump.
It has arrived! The Viigo Beta for the Storm watch is over. With this download, you can now benefit from the excellent feedback we’ve collected from tens of thousands of people who have previewed our Alpha version of Viigo on the Storm. We’ve worked hard to improve the overall Storm experience (performance, usability, etc.), and we’ve also added some exciting new features including a new Shopping service, the ability to tweet articles with a single click, and the capability to build and track your own portfolios in Stocks & Finance.
Here are some details on the improvements in this version.
To Upgrade or Install for the First Time:
- Uninstall any previous version of Viigo!
- Visit getviigo.com/beta on your Storm’s browser to download
Viigo Tango 8 for the BlackBerry Storm
Viigo has made several enhancements in Tango 8
- Post interesting articles to Twitter with a single click
- Use Quick Launch buttons to email an article to friend or to yourself, Tweet an article of interest, Post To Del.ic.ious, view a full Article or open in a browser
- Access real time status of the flights in your Flights and Travel itinerary
New features in Stocks & Finance:
- Create your own portfolios that include the stocks or mutual funds of your choosing
- Each portfolio lists the ticker name, the price, the change and the percentage change
- Access depth details on trades including the volume of shares traded, the current bid/ask, time of last trade, market cap and much more
A Preview of Viigo Shopping:
- Viigo has partnered with Mobihand and Magmic (the Bplay store) to bring you the ability to purchase the latest mobile software, software accessories, games, themes and more
- Details on the product are available in just one click without ever leaving Viigo
- More partners and more stores will be unveiled shortly